Brief Information: HSSC CET OTR Online Form 2022. HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) has invited the Online Application form for the Group “C” & D Post. Interested Candidates can fill out the online form. For More Jobs Like- Haryana’s Latest Job 2022, Delhi’s latest Government Job 2022, and Haryana Nagar Nigam Vacancy 2022 please Visit Haryanasarkaribharti.com Regularly. The details of the HSSC CET OTR Online Form 2022 Like- Application form, Age, Qualification, and others are given below. If you want to get Haryana’s latest 2022 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Channel now.
||Haryana Staff Selection Commission
||Group “C” & “D”
- GEN/OBC: 500/-
- SC/BC/EWS: 250/-
- All Female: 250/-
HSSC CET OTR Online Form 2022 Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per HSSC Rules.
HSSC CET OTR Online Form 2022 How to Fill Form:
- HSSC CET OTR Registration 2022 Candidate Can Apply From 12 January 2021 To Till Further Order.
- Candidate Read the Official Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form for HSSC CET OTR Registration 2022.
- Check the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You do have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
HSSC CET OTR Online Form 2022 Selection Process:
- Whenever Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) starts the recruitment process for Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ posts, the Commission will inform the eligible candidates based on the CET score.
- This commission will decide whether to choose based on the CET score or to take the test. For the recruitment of Group D posts, recruitment will be done based on the CET score. While there will be a test for Group C again.
- For vacancies up to a maximum of 50 posts, the Commission will call five times the total posts and 3 times the candidates for recruitment of more than 50 posts based on CET score/percentile by category. If more than one candidate will be eligible at the cutoff then they will also be called.
- For social, economic, and experience, a maximum of 5 numbers will be given in Group C and a maximum of 10 numbers in Group D, which will be directly added to your CET score.
- All the CET scores will be put on the website so that transparency can be made and candidates can check whether their numbers are correct or not. If there is some objection, then it can be compiled.
HSSC CET OTR Online Form 2022 Important Link: